How to Opt Out of Cookies
Please be aware that you will be unable to log in to OpenEDI properties if you disable cookies. We require cookies to store login information.
- Please use the "Help" system within your web browser in order to determine how to remove cookies. You can also use your browser to block cookies from our sites or to notify you when we attempt to sent cookies to you.
- We use Google Analytics to track information about our visitors. In addition to disabling cookies within your browser you can also set the "do not track" setting or download this addon to block only Google Analytics while our sites other features remain functional.
OpenEDI uses the following cookies on our web-sites:
- JSESSIONID - Used to stored information about your login "session." This is a unique identifier associated with your Login ID, User ID, and Password upon login. This cookie expires after to days. No information from this cookie is available to third parties and it is not used to track you outside of OpenEDI.com properties.
- __utma - Used to track how often you visit this web-site and if you are a repeat visitor. It expires after one year.
- __utmb & __utmc - Used to track how long you remain on our web-site. Expires after: you leave our web-site or close your browser or 30 minutes.
- __utmz - Used to track where you arrived from (e.g. Search Engine, Transalis.com, or other). Expires after six months.